Well, Every day I learn something.
Today,when I was deploying some apps to Office 365,I’ve come across a situation interesting and wanted to dig in.
I was developing an app that uses a list to retrieve specific items and it was working perfect in my On-Premise environment.
When I deployed the same app to Office 365 Developer Site,I have received this error in my Chrome’s Developer Tools threw error something similar to “403 (Forbidden)” linking “SP.RequestExecutor.js” file.
Well that ruined me for a sec,I didnt expect it at all.
Then after some research I’ve found that: “Tenant” needs to be added as “Read” permission in “ApplicationManifest.xml” configuration.
And the other problem for me was using Chrome Browser.When you deploy app to Office 365,you should always use “Internet Explorer” as default browser because by default it lets you to select “Trust-Don’t Trust” option which is needed to run the app which Chrome doesn’t.
Thats all.If you have come across the same situation,this is the trick.